More images from a box of 1983 negatives from Bremerton Sun Photographers…
A few images found:
- A dog in a “stroller”
- Rev. Taylor’s church service
- West Park Highway
- Remote control battleship “wars”
- What looks to be a beauty pageant of some sort for Fathoms
- Steam boats in Port Orchard
- Portrait of “Ugly Bartenders” …I am not calling them ugly, they all look like very attractive bartenders, I just type what the negative sleeve says.
***Remember, the only information I have on these images is what is written on the negative sleeve which is then typed in beneath the photos seen below.
For a recap of this archive project, you can click here
To catch up on any of the From The Archives posts you may have missed, click here.
***I also feel the need to put small plea on this post because of some slightly unscrupulous re-postings – if you are going to share these photos around social media and what not (which is totally fine that is the whole reason I scan them) PLEASE credit the Kitsap Sun. These are our old but still copyrighted images and it is important to note that they are credited to us. ***