Judging by the lineup of cars along Viking Avenue, and the police officer directing traffic, it was a successful launch.
Nothing seems to stir up excitement around here quite like the arrival of a new restaurant chain. So for those of you who braved the lines, I’m curious: What did you think?
What did you order? How long did you wait? Are you an old Sonic fan or was this your first time? Did it live up to the hype? Was it everything your taste buds longed for?
Drop a review in the comment section below, and take our restaurant poll while your at it:
Which restaurant chain are you most excited about having in Kitsap?
- None of the above... when are we getting an In-N-Out?
(27%, 387 Votes)
- None of the above... I'd rather see more local restaurants!
(24%, 344 Votes)
- Chipotle (coming to The Trails) (16%, 229 Votes)
- Sonic Drive-In (coming to Poulsbo) (11%, 163 Votes)
- Blazing Onion (coming to the Trails) (8%, 112 Votes)
- Carl's Jr. (coming to Bremerton?) (7%, 108 Votes)
- Qdoba Mexican Grill (coming to Kitsap Mall) (4%, 52
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop (coming to Kitsap Mall) (2%, 27
- Buffalo Wild Wings (Kitsap Mall) (2%, 25 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,447