Parents and students in the North Mason schools can order their school supplies online. The supplies will be delivered to school and ready the first day of school in the students’ classrooms. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me (the mother of three.)
Here’s the email NMSD sent out a couple days ago:
“We’ve re-opened the sites to order your school supplies online. Orders must be placed by August 8th.
WHY SHOULD YOU ORDER SCHOOL SUPPLIES ONLINE?
- TEACHER APPROVED AND CUSTOM PACKED FOR EACH STUDENT. EXACTLY WHAT YOUR CHILD NEEDS.
- · SAVE TIME & MONEY WITH QUALITY PRODUCTS.
- HAVE YOUR CHILD PREPARED THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS. PACKS WILL BE IN YOUR CHILD’S CLASSROOM ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
- · AVOID SHOPPING HASSLES. NO CROWDS, NO TRAFFIC, NO GUESSWORK. SAVE ON GAS!
- · SPECIAL FREE OFFERS WITH EACH ORDER.
Ordering is simple:
|1. Go to www.epipacks.com2.
Enter school id (Sand Hill Elementary =
SAN110) (Belfair Elementary =
BEL167) (Hawkins Middle School =
3. Follow the directions or steps to complete your order
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT TONYA BEATTIE (360) 277-2300.”
A bit more information: Tonya Beattie, executive assistant to Superintendent David Peterson, said the district decided to cut down on school supply lists this year and try to help families. The district has put out a “donations” list to the community. The epipack school supply packs costs between $11 and $34 (varies between schools and grades.) Also, the epipack company donates 5 percent in sales back to the schools.
So what do you think?