Walt Washington, county auditor, issued a statement saying ballots will begin arriving Oct. 19 and that this year’s ballot will require two first-class stamps should you choose to mail it back. Or you can weigh it to get the exact postage. The bottom line is one stamp won’t be enough.
An alternative to mailing is to drop the ballot at one of six drop boxes throughout the county. The drop boxes are at the following sites:
- The Poulsbo Fire Station
- The Bainbridge Island Fire Station
- The upper parking lot at the Norm Dicks Government Center in Bremerton
- The County Administration Building in Port Orchard
- The Central Kitsap School District Administration Building in Silverdale
- The Sylvan Way Kitsap Regional Library branch building in East Bremerton
Washington also offers information about licensing, housing and shelter programs and financial reporting.