- BOOK CHOICES: We always stock current bestsellers (hardcover fiction, mystery and young adult is 20% off every day), but we also like to offer an eclectic variety of other titles. Every book in our store is hand-picked to reflect our book knowledge and interests. Check out the Staff favorite shelves!
- MORE THAN BOOKS: We offer greeting cards, Bananagrams, journals, toys, sleep shirts, buttons, magnets, necklaces and our very own store shirt. Kikkerland windup toys (staff favorite) and other unique items. The Liberty Bay Books Chico reusable bags are here! Each time you buy or use the bag, we’ll donate to your favorite local charity. Ask us!
- USED BOOKS: We also carry lightly used/recycled books. Look for them in your favorite section and in the specially priced boxes. You can always bring in your used books for credit on anything in the store.
- ONLINE CONVENIENCE: Take your time, browse online, and save 20% off. Pick up your order in the store and skip the shipping costs altogether.
- GIFT CARDS: Our cards can be used in our store ONLY. They’re a great idea for ALL Holidays
- SPECIALTY: We offer a wide range of titles in our Scandinavian and Nautical/Boating sections, including fiction, non-fiction, manuals & guidebooks, reference, history and choices for children.
- AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS: If you missed our recent events, we have autographed copies of books from Kiyo Marsh & Laura Cooper, June Cotner, Amy Waeschle, Kristin Hannah, George Shannon, Megan Chance, Rebecca Wells and Suzanne Selfor, Josie Brown, Jane Smiley, Eileen Goudge, Joshilyn Jackson, Tatjana Soli, Jamie Ford.. For your copies, stop by the store, send us an e-mail or order online.
So don’t just go down to down town for a viking doughnut, go for an experience and start that experience at Liberty bay Book! Here is their information.
Liberty Bay Books
18881 D Front St
Poulsbo, WA 98370
hours 8a to 6p, Mon-Thurs, Fri-Sat 8a to 7p, Sun 11a to 4p
On a side note, A year ago I became not just a customer but a friends with Suzanne over the first year of writing, blogging, and doing PR events Suzanne has been there for me answering questions, giving me advice, encouraging me the entire way. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Anyone that needed her help or guidance she would be there for them, this is just the type of person that she is! This is just what we need in our community and why Liberty bay books has been a staple of our community for years.