Struggling for ideas to surprise the love (or love interest) of your life this Valentine’s day? Look no farther than Bainbridge Island.
The winemakers that have put the island on the wine tour map are opening their doors for a Valentine’s day-themed wine tasting event Feb. 16 and 17. The weekend also coincides with the release of some of the wineries latest wines.
Here’s a list of the tasty treats they plan to serve:
- Amelia Wynn: Artisanal chocolates paired by the winemaker
- Eagle Harbor: Chocolates handmade by a Pasticceria of the Scuola di Arte Culinaria Cordon Bleu
- Eleven: Super-secret chocolate plans are afoot at Eleven
- Rolling Bay: Taste through a delicious line up of Theo Chocolates paired with our wines
- Perennial Vintners: Chocolatier Keith Jackson of Yukon Jackson’s chocolates will be serving several of his creations, including his Perennial Frambelle chocolate truffle
Also of note: Fletcher Bay winery will be closed because they are moving to a new location set to open in March.
The wineries are open both days, noon to 5 p.m. To see driving directions visit their collective website.