Bainbridge wineries are open this weekendAugust 31st, 2012 by brynn grimley
If you’ve been putting off a visit to the Bainbridge wineries thinking: “I’ll go the next time,” this is your “next time.”
The wineries are open this weekend and it’s the last time they’ll be open for a while because harvest and crush are fast upon us.
All seven wineries will be open for tours and tasting from noon to 5 p.m. It’s a great chance to talk with the winemakers about their winemaking styles, and try their wines. And if you go this weekend you have the benefit of an extra day — some of the wineries will be open Monday too.
Here’s some information from the Winery Alliance of Bainbridge Island website about the weekend:
Specials and new releases and openings for winery tour weekend September 1-3, Saturday-Monday
- Amelia Wynn: new releases, 2011 Chardonnay, 2011 Riesling
- Eleven: new releases, 2011 Angelica of Pinot Grigio and 2011 La Primavera rosé
- Rolling Bay: new release, 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
Schedule notes for September 1-3:
- Amelia Wynn winery open Saturday and Sunday only
- Eleven winery open Saturday and Sunday only
- Fletcher Bay winery open Sunday and Monday only
- Victor Alexander closed this weekend
- Downtown tasting rooms (Eleven, Eagle Harbor, Island Vinters) open Saturday – Monday.