Bainbridge’s long awaited radio station has arrived – at least in the form of podcasts.
Bainbridge Community Broadcasting is now offering six podcast radio shows titled “What’s Up Bainbridge.” The 5-minute podcast previews of an upcoming local event “described in person by the organizer, artist or presenter closest to the event,” according to an email from BCB announcing the podcasts.
The radio shows are available at www.BestofBCB.org.
The six episodes are:
- Fun and lively Ignite Bainbridge event today, May 6th
- Bloedel Gardens Musical Event on May 10th
- Bainbridge Museum of Art spring exhibit now til June
- Nature’s Nurturers event at IslandWood for Mothers Day
- Weekly yoga happy hours at Bainbridge Yoga House
- Friday May 9 Library talk: The Business Solution to Poverty
In March, Bainbridge Community Broadcasting switched from the planning phase to training when it received its new three-microphone studio.
Bainbridge Community Broadcasting is awaiting a decision from the Federal Communications Commission this summer on its application for a low-powered FM radio license.