City’s classification of B&Bs could impact other home-based
You can visit kitsapsun.com later this evening to see how and why the Port Orchard City Council voted Tuesday to...
- NKSD seeks school board member
- Tell your story
Washington’s Recreation and Conservation Office turns 50
A volunteer tree planter walks thought the Port Gamble Shoreline Block property in April. By Meegan Reid/Kitsap Sun Never heard...
- Photos from my season of kayak commuting
- Anderson Point Park could reopen in December
Bainbridge Community Broadcasting to celebrate 100th podcast with
free open house Saturday
MEEGAN M. REID / KITSAP SUNBainbridge Community Broadcasting project manager Barry Peters and voice-over artist Kayla Black test new equipment...
- Bainbridge Island police blotter, Oct. 29
- Bainbridge Island police blotter, Oct. 22 (UPDATED WITH CRIME LOG)
Experts to talk salmon and habitat at Poulsbo Fish Park on
Poulsbo’s Fish Park will have a variety of experts on hand Saturday to talk about the salmon run in Dogfish...
- Amusing Monday: Glowing fish are both beautiful and amazing
- It’s salmon-watching time on Kitsap Peninsula
DC -based organization paints Tim Sheldon a deeper blue
Here Sheldon throws out the welcome mat for illegal aliens.In a year that has one newspaper referring to a candidate's...
- Goodbye to a father
- ALEC returns as a campaign issue in the 26th
The 24th Annual Kitsap County Human Rights Conference
This year's Kitsap County Human Rights Conference is coming up and registration will be underway soon! Save the date -...
- Missing Robin Williams
- Microaggressions and More at the Olympic College’s Diversity Conference
When it comes to murder, it’s all about who you know
Marc Chagall, Cain et Abel, 1960 For getting jobs, getting into college and getting murdered, it all depends on...
- They called him Lee: The glorious life and strange death of Leon Shaw
- The neighbor from Hell
Collegians: SK grad Thomas GNAC Player of the Week; Moskowitz makes
Starting to wonder if Central Washington’s Isaiah Thomas, junior defensive back/punt and kickoff returner from South Kitsap, might not have...
- Tough road ahead for Hawks, Dawgs & links
- Harvin, Ducks, Dawgs, Villopoto & more
Bremerton YMCA second at Fall Festival, Haselwood team
The Bremerton YMCA Swim Team, which found itself without a home pool while the Jarstad Aquatic Center was being remodeled...
- USA Swimming comes down hard on Michael Phelps — as it should
- Former Islander Williams commits to Stanford
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all
that is in her – and dads fight too.
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all that is in her...
- Harrison Medical Center, Better Breathers offers main speaker, John Gonsoulin MD, MPH PLLC – today!
- One Face of MRSA, Resistance Bug, in Kitsap County
2014 Primary Election Candidate Forums for Kitsap County
It's time again for the Primary Candidate Forums for Kitsap County so mark your calendars. All of the forums will...
- Sun Article Features Bev Cobain and League’s Saturday Forum
- Early Learning in Bremerton and the State of Washington
Terrific tides, a cruel crustacean and a smooth operator
A girl scout holds one of the many fried-egg jellies (Phacellophora camtschatica), large and small, that we found beached or...
- Worm your way into being a Beach Naturalist
- Swollen seas and a Tolkien tide
Arnold’s ‘Fat Kid’ film makes another festival stop
The indie film “Fat Kid Rules the World,” which co-stars Bainbridge Island’s Dylan Arnold, has taken an unorthodox approach to...
- ‘Summerplay’ 2012 will feature a half dozen new one-acts
- Film director Lynn Shelton visits Rose Theatre