Golf notes: Seattle Golf Show, Snorting Elk, Free golf, U.S. Open
practice round tickets & more
The golf show, the golf show Sunday is the final day of the Seattle Golf & Travel Show at CenturyLink...
- Links: The selling of ‘Beast Mode’ & Shaq & Tark & More
- Haas going into Salukis Hall of Fame this weekend
Spotting newborn orca increases success of ocean research
With less than a week remaining on the 21-day research cruise, Brad Hanson and company sighted a newborn orca in...
- Orca research continues, but will it add critical habitat along the coast?
- Running with a boy: Film captures the joy of being around wild waters
Here’s a map of the revised Phillips Road ULID
As we reported this week, West Sound Utility District has shrunk the boundaries of a proposed Utility Local Improvement District...
- Poulsbo parks board gives bike track, softball field thumbs up for Little Valley Ball Field
- Chief Kitsap Academy mural time lapse
Councilwoman scrutinizes Bremerton’s red light cameras
Bremerton City Councilwoman Leslie Daugs is taking on the city's red light photo enforcement system. In a lengthy opinion...
- Story Walk: Come see the meandering Madrona with me
- IN PHOTOS: The arrival of the USS Bremerton
FRAMES: Photo Challenge #86: Food and/or Drink ROUND 1
Deadline for this challenge is still March 2nd. Recap of this challenge rules/regulations is right HERE. Here are a few of the...
- FRAMES: Photo Challenge #86: Food and/or Drink
- FRAMES: Photo Challenge #85 Leading Lines “Stand-Outs”
Belfair’s SR3 pavement to be smoothed in stages
The in basket: Alan Feldman asks when the highway through Belfair will be made smoother. The patches that have been...
- Speed reduction deficiencies being corrected
- 23.2 million ferry riders are really about 300,000 people
Petro money in the Kitsap Caucus
Jim Brunner of the Seattle Times wrote a story detailing a disconnect in what oil and gas industry officials say...
- Some history on Wyman’s request to have Washington presidential primaries count
- Pam Roach wants names
Aggressive human jailed in row over hot dog
One woman got punched in the head, twice, another got grabbed by the throat and had claw marks...
- First person shooter: Scenario training helps cops prepare for high-pressure encounters
- The great Puget Sound Energy swindle … explained
Olympic National Park draws more visitors but sinks in annual
Olympic National Park Visitation | Create infographics
- New Bainbridge park comes with bomb shelter
- VIDEO: The search for eggs in the sand
Van Dyken Rouen back in broadcast booth
Six-time Olympic champion Amy Van Dyken Rouen made her return to the broadcast booth on Friday when she called the...
- Adrian edged by Fratus in 50 free finals in Austin
- Adrian wins 100 free at Arena Pro Swim Series at Austin
Gardening Tips for Beginners, Part 2: Starting Raised
It may still be winter outside, but in my mind summer is starting. To help me beat the winter blues...
- Gardening Tips for Beginners, Part 1: The Potted Garden
- Did Flea Shampoo Kill Boo?
Presidential Proclamation and Video for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
President Obama issued a Presidential Proclamation and posted a video, about Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2015. The proclamation is...
- Two Local Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebrations
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all
that is in her – and dads fight too.
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all that is in her...
- Harrison Medical Center, Better Breathers offers main speaker, John Gonsoulin MD, MPH PLLC – today!
- One Face of MRSA, Resistance Bug, in Kitsap County
2014 Primary Election Candidate Forums for Kitsap County
It's time again for the Primary Candidate Forums for Kitsap County so mark your calendars. All of the forums will...
- Sun Article Features Bev Cobain and League’s Saturday Forum
- Early Learning in Bremerton and the State of Washington
Terrific tides, a cruel crustacean and a smooth operator
A girl scout holds one of the many fried-egg jellies (Phacellophora camtschatica), large and small, that we found beached or...
- Worm your way into being a Beach Naturalist
- Swollen seas and a Tolkien tide
Arnold’s ‘Fat Kid’ film makes another festival stop
The indie film “Fat Kid Rules the World,” which co-stars Bainbridge Island’s Dylan Arnold, has taken an unorthodox approach to...
- ‘Summerplay’ 2012 will feature a half dozen new one-acts
- Film director Lynn Shelton visits Rose Theatre