A few more details on the Harrison project
We now know the primary contractor, the rough start date and the rough completion date for the new Harrison Medical...
- Office vacancies lowest in Silverdale, highest in Bremerton
- Storyville Coffee selling space in Winslow
FRAMES: Heron rookery (bird nerd alert)
It's probably not a big secret that I am a little bit of a "bird nerd". That's right, I like...
- FRAMES: Photo Challenge #88 Corner Composition ROUND 1
- FRAMES: Photo Challenge #88 Corner Composition
L-pod and K-pod whales continue their travels along the West
L-84, a 25-year-old male killer whale named Nyssa, continues to transmit his location and that of his traveling companions who...
- Amusing Monday: Snow dogs and snow cats with winter now behind us
- Harper Estuary moving toward restoration, including a new bridge
Kingston’s Smith nearing 100 wins at school
Kingston boys soccer coach Craig Smith said he's looking to provide his team with some extra motivation this season. Getting...
- Four Kitsap seniors finish prep careers in all-state girls hoops game
- Coaches pick North Kitsap to win baseball title
Villopoto wins in Thailand
In case you missed it — and I did — Ryan Villopoto has already secured his first victory in the...
- Chandler, Edwards, Owens, Sumners, Walker, Pocock elected to state HOF
- Collegians: Flora, Seattle U come up a victory short
UW researchers say schools’ pot policies matter more since
Suspending kids from school for using pot is not an effective deterrent, in fact it can lead to more...
- County offers Bucklin update website
- Developer says assisted living facility will have small impact on parking, traffic
Angel, Eyman not seeing eye-to-eye on this one
It took a while, but we heard back from state Sen. Jan Angel, R-Port Orchard, regarding an email blast Friday...
- Adele Ferguson’s shoes
- Training on government transparency offered by state auditor
Bainbridge dive club brings back ribbons from Boise
Three members of the Bainbridge Island Dive Club returned from the YMCA Spring Classic in Boise last week with first-place...
- Muffat, 9 others, killed in helicopter crash Monday
- San Antonio to host USA Swimming training camp prior to Rio
Report: Plenty more people would bike if it weren’t alongside
Cyclists ride along Winslow Way during the 2015 Chillly Hilly on Bainbridge Island. Photo: Tristan Baurick/Kitsap Sun Most studies on...
- Olympic College’s storied mountaineering course needs students
- A proud history of women on two wheels
Aggressive human jailed in row over hot dog
One woman got punched in the head, twice, another got grabbed by the throat and had claw marks...
- First person shooter: Scenario training helps cops prepare for high-pressure encounters
- The great Puget Sound Energy swindle … explained
Gardening Tips for Beginners, Part 2: Starting Raised
It may still be winter outside, but in my mind summer is starting. To help me beat the winter blues...
- Gardening Tips for Beginners, Part 1: The Potted Garden
- Did Flea Shampoo Kill Boo?
Presidential Proclamation and Video for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
President Obama issued a Presidential Proclamation and posted a video, about Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2015. The proclamation is...
- Two Local Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebrations
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all
that is in her – and dads fight too.
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all that is in her...
- Harrison Medical Center, Better Breathers offers main speaker, John Gonsoulin MD, MPH PLLC – today!
- One Face of MRSA, Resistance Bug, in Kitsap County
2014 Primary Election Candidate Forums for Kitsap County
It's time again for the Primary Candidate Forums for Kitsap County so mark your calendars. All of the forums will...
- Sun Article Features Bev Cobain and League’s Saturday Forum
- Early Learning in Bremerton and the State of Washington
Terrific tides, a cruel crustacean and a smooth operator
A girl scout holds one of the many fried-egg jellies (Phacellophora camtschatica), large and small, that we found beached or...
- Worm your way into being a Beach Naturalist
- Swollen seas and a Tolkien tide
Arnold’s ‘Fat Kid’ film makes another festival stop
The indie film “Fat Kid Rules the World,” which co-stars Bainbridge Island’s Dylan Arnold, has taken an unorthodox approach to...
- ‘Summerplay’ 2012 will feature a half dozen new one-acts
- Film director Lynn Shelton visits Rose Theatre