Transgender Day of Remembrance
Transgender Day of Remembrance is commemorated on November 20th each year as a day to remember the transgender folks who...
- The 24th Annual Kitsap County Human Rights Conference
- Missing Robin Williams
Adrian second in 200 free at Arena GP in Minneapolis
Nathan Adrian Bremerton's Olympic champion Nathan Adrian finished second in the 200-yard freestyle at the Arena Grand Prix in Minneapolis...
- Adrian, Dwyer, Clary to headline Arena GP in Minnesota
- Adrian officially named to USA Swimming roster
Computer model shows colorful swirls as winds blow carbon
An ultra-high-resolution computer model ties weather into greenhouse gas emissions, and the resulting animation shows whirling and shifting plumes of...
- Amusing Monday: Flying fish for increased survival, savings and fun
- Agency lists critical habitat for endangered Puget Sound rockfish
Bainbridge Island police blotter, Nov. 19
The following items were taken from Bainbridge Island Police Department incident reports by reporter Ethan Fowler. For more blotter,...
- Remembering the great Bainbridge Grange riot of 1964
- Bainbridge film festival that brings together world starts Friday
Humane society expands feral cat trap-neuter-return program to Port
In February 2013, the Kitsap Humane society launched a program to reduce the feral cat population in Bremerton. KHS calls...
- Does hip hop count as PE?
- Student bullied for speech impediment takes a stand
Traffic patrols in unmarked cars are legal, say local
The in basket: Michael Denton writes, "Recently a new video has appeared on YouTube showing a citizen pulling over a...
- RR tracks keep Provost at Newberry from having flashing left signals.
- Container ships anchored off Manchester
What some are tweeting after Husky loss
Chris Petersen's Mike Leach-like decision to not take a knee late in the game against Arizona is creating quite a post-game...
- Bill Simmons: Seahawks’ 12th Man MIA; Cardinals now have best home crowd
- Collegians: Flora back for senior year at Seattle U
Forest Service backs off photo fee for press
In this Oregon Public Broadcasting photo, journalist Andy Maser, right, photographs cavers in the Mount Hood Wilderness for an episode...
- Bainbridge ski swap is this weekend
- Poulsbo’s beer boys take it all off for Kitsap trails
FRAMES: Photo Of The Day: Fall Silhouette
Kevin Cunningham picks up leaves at Evergreen-Rotary Park in Bremerton, Wash. on a sunny but chilly Thursday, November, 13, 2014....
- FRAMES: Photo Challenge #83: Frame Within The Frame
- FRAMES: Photo Challenge #82: Autumn STAND-OUTS
Two local House races watched by state for potential
The Washington Secretary of State's office sent out notice it is tracking four elections for possible automatic recount. Two of...
- Local politicos predict tonight’s results and political future
- DC -based organization paints Tim Sheldon a deeper blue
When it comes to murder, it’s all about who you know
Marc Chagall, Cain et Abel, 1960 For getting jobs, getting into college and getting murdered, it all depends on...
- They called him Lee: The glorious life and strange death of Leon Shaw
- The neighbor from Hell
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all
that is in her – and dads fight too.
Lymphedema – Not even a mom can love it. … fight it, yes – with all that is in her...
- Harrison Medical Center, Better Breathers offers main speaker, John Gonsoulin MD, MPH PLLC – today!
- One Face of MRSA, Resistance Bug, in Kitsap County
2014 Primary Election Candidate Forums for Kitsap County
It's time again for the Primary Candidate Forums for Kitsap County so mark your calendars. All of the forums will...
- Sun Article Features Bev Cobain and League’s Saturday Forum
- Early Learning in Bremerton and the State of Washington
Terrific tides, a cruel crustacean and a smooth operator
A girl scout holds one of the many fried-egg jellies (Phacellophora camtschatica), large and small, that we found beached or...
- Worm your way into being a Beach Naturalist
- Swollen seas and a Tolkien tide
Arnold’s ‘Fat Kid’ film makes another festival stop
The indie film “Fat Kid Rules the World,” which co-stars Bainbridge Island’s Dylan Arnold, has taken an unorthodox approach to...
- ‘Summerplay’ 2012 will feature a half dozen new one-acts
- Film director Lynn Shelton visits Rose Theatre